Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A gluten free alternative to all of the processed offerings out there. Due to our daughter's intolerance to gluten, maize and other grains, we came up with the follwoing recipe for Fajita Mix.
- 14.79 ml potato starch
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml garlic powder or 4.92 ml garlic flakes
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Used 2 tablespoons of the mix with 1 tbs of vegitable oil and water. Marinate the meat.
- cook the marinated meat (or vegitables). As it is browning add a sliced onion and pepper.
- serve with tortillas, sour cream, tomoatoes, corriander, lettuce, cheese and hot sauce. Can add rice and avocados.
- This is a good dry recipe for those who, like us, have a child who cannot eat corn, wheat et cetera. We can have wheat tortillas and she can have wheat-free/corn-free.