1/1 Photo of Fajita Mix - Gluten Free
Rob Munro's Note:
A gluten free alternative to all of the processed offerings out there. Due to our daughter's intolerance to gluten, maize and other grains, we came up with the follwoing recipe for Fajita Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Used 2 tablespoons of the mix with 1 tbs of vegitable oil and water. Marinate the meat.
- 3cook the marinated meat (or vegitables). As it is browning add a sliced onion and pepper.
- 4serve with tortillas, sour cream, tomoatoes, corriander, lettuce, cheese and hot sauce. Can add rice and avocados.
- 5This is a good dry recipe for those who, like us, have a child who cannot eat corn, wheat et cetera. We can have wheat tortillas and she can have wheat-free/corn-free.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Mix - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g