I got this recipe from a friend of mine from Texas 20 years ago and it has become one of my family's favorites. You can use the marinade to flavor peppers, onions and/or mushrooms and cook them to go along with your fajitas. The leftover chicken fajitas are great the next day mixed in a green salad. Extra marinade can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large plastic container or glass dish.
- 2Place chicken breasts and/or beef (skirt steak) in dish or container making sure that meat is fully submerged and cover tightly.
- 3Marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Remove meat from marinade and grill on an outdoor grill, leaving pieces whole.
- 5Cut into strips just before serving with your favorite tortillas and fajita toppings.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.1
- Calories from Fat 854
- Total Fat 94.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g