Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of the rare meals that all six of my kids will eat.
Make and share this Fajita Mac and Cheese (Oamc) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jars salsa con queso
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Brown ground beef until cooked through.
- Add fajita seasoning.
- When seasoned, combine beef, macaroni noodles, and salsa con queso in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips, then shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.