Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of the rare meals that all six of my kids will eat.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jars salsa con queso
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Brown ground beef until cooked through.
- Add fajita seasoning.
- When seasoned, combine beef, macaroni noodles, and salsa con queso in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips, then shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.