Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this 48 hours before I want to make Fajitas. I will also post the marinade that goes with this recipe. Please note that the St. Louis Style Smoky Mesquite Powder should be Seasoning-format will not let me change it.
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup st. louis style smoky mesquite powder
- 1⁄8 cup granulated garlic (not powder)
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons hot Mexican chili powder
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse until ground fairly well.
- Use 48 hours before grilling meat for Fajitas. I pack on a good layer-all sides,(using 1/2 cup) and wrap tightly in plastic wrap for 24 hours.