Recipe by V.A.
I had this at a local wrap shop and it was wonderful! The lime rice adds a delicious flavor to the wrap.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (minced from 1 small lime)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (finely minced)
- 2 lbs skirt steaks (fajita seasoned and cooked)
- 16 ounces black beans
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 4 large tortillas (Burrito Wraps)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to directions. While rice is still warm toss it with the lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Warm the fajita meat, black beans and the wraps.
- Divide all ingredients between the 4 large burrito wraps. Fold in the bottom, roll, and serve!
- note: prep time includes rice cook time. using left over or pre-cooked fajita meat makes this dish quick and simple. enjoy!