Recipe by **Mandy**
This is such a simple thing to do but I just loved the idea of it & can't wait to make it for my toddler DD's next birthday party. From SFI April 2005.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Very cute! I made this with my Junior Girl Scout Troop for their Let's Get Cooking badge. I love that the girls could make it right along with me from the microwave. We also added some edible glitter. Very magical. Made and Reviewed for Zaar Cookbooks Tag - Thanks! :)
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup hundreds and thousands (sprinkles)
- 10 grissini breadsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place melts in a heatproof microwavesafe bowl. Heat, uncovered, in 1 minute bursts on HIGH (100%) power, stirring every minute with a metal spoon or until smooth. Spread hundreds and thousands over a plate.
- Using a clean, dry pastry brush, brush a thin layer of chocolate over half of 1 grissini. Immediately roll chocolate half in hundreds and thousands (sprinkle hundreds and thousands over any uncovered areas).
- Place grissini on tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Allow to set.