Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wonderful bread for afternoon tea.
Make and share this Fairy Sweet Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flour, egg, baking powder, rose water, and buttermilk in a good sized bowl, stirring until they are well blended.
- Fold in the candied fruits so they are distributed evenly in the dough. If the dough seems sticky, add more flour until you can work it easily with your fingers.
- Shape heaping tablespoonfuls of the dough into four leaf clovers.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet at 350*F for about 10 minutes, until fully raised and slightly browned.
- Drizzle a little honey on top while cooling.