Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this for someone who can't find fairy food in their area. I have only had honeycomb chips but my husband has had the fairy food before, which I think should also be dipped in melted milk chocolate. I haven't made this recipe.
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 7 ounces baker's dipping chocolate
- Stir together corn syrup and vinegar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches 300°F
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the baking soda.
- Pour into buttered 9x9-inch square pan.
- Cool until hardened, then break into pieces.
- Dip into melted dipping chocolate, if desired.
- Cool on wire rack until set.