Sue Lau's Note:
I am posting this for someone who can't find fairy food in their area. I have only had honeycomb chips but my husband has had the fairy food before, which I think should also be dipped in melted milk chocolate. I haven't made this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together corn syrup and vinegar in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches 300°F
- 3Remove from heat and quickly stir in the baking soda.
- 4Pour into buttered 9x9-inch square pan.
- 5Cool until hardened, then break into pieces.
- 6Dip into melted dipping chocolate, if desired.
- 7Cool on wire rack until set.
Nutritional Facts for Fairy Food
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 254.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 87.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: