Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great and light pasta dish
- 4 hard-boiled egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter, softened
- 1 lb noodles, cooked (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sweet basil leaves
- 1 orange, sliced as garnish
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar, butter, thyme, basil, and rose water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Mix enough of the butter with the hot noodles to coat the noodles with color.
- Toss coated noodles with the yolk and spice mixture and serve.