Recipe by Trinity_1966
Another great meal my kids love on their restrictions.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Very easy dinner to put together, I didn't have an oven bag so I covered my chicken with foil. Substituted the skim milk for lactose free milk as Little Miss (DD) is lactose intolerant. Thank you Trinity_1966
- 1 (1 1/4 kg) roasting chickens (12 or 1.2kgs)
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g margarine, for the mash
- 1 cup skim milk, for the mash
- 2 cups frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in oven bag and roast until cooked approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters, add a dash of salt and cook until tender, approximately 15-20 minutes Mash together with milk and margarine.
- Place peas in pot and cover with water, add a dash of salt and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 4-6 pieces and serve with mash and peas.