Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these for my family at least once a week as the kids dont think they are missing out on takeaway then, I usually serve with my failsafe chips.
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup rice bubbles, crushed (measure after crushing)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (dried or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil, for cooking
- 8 hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (spread on buns)
- 8 eggs, fry each for burger
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into patties and grill or fry.
- Cut rolls in half and spread with cream cheese, top burger with egg, and lettuce and serve with chips.
Rice Bubbles (down under) = Rice Krispies (up over). Just thought it would help clarify things for people both sides of the world.