Recipe by Trinity_1966
My daughters have food intolerances and so this is our version. Preparation time doesnt include the the cooked rice. I usually have cooked brown rice in my freezer.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or white rice)
- 3 eggs
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 3 cups bean sprouts
- 10 green beans, shredded
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup, added to
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook the eggs as an omelet, set aside to cool and then dice up.
- Fry onions, shredded beans and bean shoots till they are wilted.
- Add rice and cook until heated through and slightly browned.
- When cooked add the golden syrup mixture to give the flavor of soy sauce.