Fail Proof Oven Baked Salmon
- DO NOT PRE-HEAT YOUR OVEN. This is the trick.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Or line pan with tin foil.
- Place Salmon fillet skin side down on pan.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, and season with the salt, pepper, and dill weed. All seasonings are to your liking.
- Place salmon in a cold oven, set oven to 400 degrees F; bake salmon 25 minutes.
- You should have perfectly cooked salmon.
- For Tartar Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill until ready to use.