Becky in Wisconsin's Note:
I found this recipe on Pinterest, and thought it needed to be shared here. I searched, and haven't seen anything like it. Since finding this recipe, this is the ONLY way I will make my salmon indoors from now on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Optional Tartar Sauce
- 1DO NOT PRE-HEAT YOUR OVEN. This is the trick.
- 2Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Or line pan with tin foil.
- 3Place Salmon fillet skin side down on pan.
- 4Drizzle with Olive Oil, and season with the salt, pepper, and dill weed. All seasonings are to your liking.
- 5Place salmon in a cold oven, set oven to 400 degrees F; bake salmon 25 minutes.
- 6You should have perfectly cooked salmon.
- 7For Tartar Sauce:.
- 8Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fail Proof Oven Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: