Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very pretty and delicious drink that is a perfect cocktail for Valentines Day... or any occasion for that matter! Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Malibu rum or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Sprite, splash
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add rum, liqueur and juices.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a splash of Sprite.
This was one of the girls favorite drinks we made...was very smooth and yummy
Very nice! Both my dh and I liked this. He said it was "punchy". Thank you for sharing!
This was great, a nice blend of flavours that both my DH & I enjoyed. A keeper, thanks! Made for ZWT III.