Recipe by Mirj
I originally got this recipe from Dudi Gur who donated it to a community cookbook. Fahdreiteh means mixed-up in Yiddish, but this chicken is anything but. A heavenly and delicious smell will pervade the house which is in equal only to the taste of the chicken itself.
- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken pieces
- 1 1⁄2 heads garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the chicken well and wipe dry.
- Prepare a marinade with the crushed garlic, paprika, sea salt, salt, oil and soy sauce.
- Let the mixture rest of 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken pieces in the marinade and turn to cover well.
- Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours (or 16, at least).
- Bake uncovered for approximately one hour at 250 degrees Celsius.