Prep 24 hrs 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I originally got this recipe from Dudi Gur who donated it to a community cookbook. Fahdreiteh means mixed-up in Yiddish, but this chicken is anything but. A heavenly and delicious smell will pervade the house which is in equal only to the taste of the chicken itself.
- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken pieces
- 1 1⁄2 heads garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Clean the chicken well and wipe dry.
- Prepare a marinade with the crushed garlic, paprika, sea salt, salt, oil and soy sauce.
- Let the mixture rest of 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken pieces in the marinade and turn to cover well.
- Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours (or 16, at least).
- Bake uncovered for approximately one hour at 250 degrees Celsius.
Absolutely Delicious!I think I,de like to try the marinade with Pork Chops too.
this was really good; chicken was moist. i would use a little let sea salt next time, though, as the sodium of the soy sauce and 3 tsp of sea salt put it over the salty edge.
Very good chicken dish! I marinated for 8 hrs. had it for supper the same day. I did cut back on the salt by half. Very moist and tasty.