- 500 g dried white beans
- 50 g finely minced canned tuna
- 2 hardboiled egg, well crumbled
- 2 anchovy fillets (minced or ground in a mortar)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 big mint leaves, shredded
- 150 ml of good extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the beans overnight, then boil them in water that covers them by 2 inches until tender.
- Drain them well and put in a bowl.
- While the beans are cooking, combine the other ingredients in a bowl, whisking them well.
- Pour the sauce over the beans and serve them at room temperature.