Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Heat the oil over medium-high flame in a large pot. Brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil. Remove to a plate.
- Sauté the onion, garlic and ginger in the remaining oil till the onion is cooked through.
- Add chicken pieces, stock, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered for about 20 minutes .
- Add spinach and simmer another 15 minutes till chicken is tender.
- Stir the cornstarch into 2-3 tablespoons of cold water and then stir into the simmering sauce to thicken lightly.
- Stir in coconut cream to finish and serve over rice.