Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy way to shake off the blues!
- 2 drops of rose essential oils
- 2 drops of geranium essential oils
- 1 drop of lemon essential oils or 1 drop neroli essential oils or 1 drop mandarin essential oil
- 25 ml of carrier oil (apricot or peach or wheat germ are examples of carrier oil)
- Blend all together.
- Cleanse your face.
- Massage in a small amount of the above oil.
- Use your forefingers and work in circular movements from the jawline to the temple.
- This encourages better blood flow which has a beneficial effect on your mood.
- It also makes your complexion fresher and brighter!
This recipe is pretty good EXCEPT 25ml is too much for 1 facial, it is enough for a light body massage though. If you want to use it for your face, make the recipe and use just a teaspoon or enough to oil your face to your liking. This recipe makes 5 facial applications. Lemon is photo-toxic so don't use more than 1 drop and don't out into the sun immediately after you put on this mixture. Make sure the Rose essential oil is pure and genuine. I would also recommend that only one drop of essential oil be used for face at any one time and be careful at the area around the eyes. If it stings, stop using it.
Yuck! I'm sorry I must give a bad review, but talk about a bit too much! I would not recommend this for people with sensitive eyes.