Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and effective. It comes from Rima Soni's Trouble Shooter column from the Weekend magazine dated March 18th'2005.
- Mix both together and apply on your face avoiding the eyebrows and eyes.
- Rub gently to exfoliate your skin.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat as and when the hair starts to grow back.
- This will eventually lessen the hair growth on your face.
even though it does take time to remove the hair.. i recommend it as an exfoliate...my skin has begin glowing again..i even use it once a month over the entire body i the shower..great for the skin in the winter...
I just had to tell you that I have never had such glowing skin in my life. I used this mixture as an exfollient on the face and it is fantastic. I have even started my teenager on it - and wow! - You should bottle it as a magical skin potion! We use it 1-2 times a week - but I warn you it is quite sore but well worth it. I think the honey also has healing properties that help too.
IT didn't remove any facial hair. But it was good as a scrub