Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is easy and effective. It comes from Rima Soni's Trouble Shooter column from the Weekend magazine dated March 18th'2005.
Top Review by Littlemomma
even though it does take time to remove the hair.. i recommend it as an exfoliate...my skin has begin glowing again..i even use it once a month over the entire body i the shower..great for the skin in the winter...
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix both together and apply on your face avoiding the eyebrows and eyes.
- Rub gently to exfoliate your skin.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat as and when the hair starts to grow back.
- This will eventually lessen the hair growth on your face.