Recipe by Cme
this is a gift from the subcontinent :)get rid of your facial hair with visible results.not suitable for skin with active acne.i tried this and whoa! my wash basin was full of tiny facial hair attached to the gramflour paste! if you do this over a period of time, your hair will thin down and ultimately stop growing.remember removing this paste from the face will require patience BUT it is worth it!
Top Review by mwong
This is more of a clarification as I passed on the recipe to a friend & she said that her skin turned red and uncomfortable after a few minutes. Talking to her I realised she used cooking turmeric and not FACIAL turmeric. Buy "Kasturi manjal" or "gopuram tumeric" powder. If you dont live in SE Asia, I suppose you have to look for an Indian shop. Also you can just make a paste with water, but the skin looks/feels better if you make the paste with milk and rosewater.
Directions See How It's Made
- You will also need: 1 facial loofa or pumice stone, for scrubbing.
- mix all ingredients together to form a paste with good viscosity.
- it should not be dripping.
- if the paste is too thick, simply add some more milk but be careful with the consistency.
- apply this paste to your face and let it dry completely.
- once dried gently start scrubbing it with your facial loofah or the pumice stone.
- be very careful with the pumice stone on the face, it might end up scratched.
- DO NOT USE OVER EYE AREA.
- moisturize your skin after you have have washed off your face.