Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a greek book called "60+1 beauty secrets" full of simple homemade beauty recipes. Haven't tried it yet but I will soon.
- Put the cabbage leaves in a food processor and make a pulp.
- Combine with the olive oil.
- At the end incorporate the oat meal until it becomes a fine paste.
- Use immediately after making.
- Apply on clean skin and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse well with water.
- NOTE: Don't use this (or any other homemade beauty recipe) if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.