Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really light and fluffy, like a sponge cake, chocolate chip cookie, on the lighter side and still OH SO GOOD!
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 73.94 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- Beat margarine, yogurt, sugars, corn starch, applesauce, milk and vanilla until well mixed.
- Then add flour and baking soda/powder and salt and beat until smooth - then add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 6-10 minutes until lightly golden brown.
The look good but no where does it say how many calories each cookie is. I think that is an important fact to state when stating a low-cal recipe.
It in fluffy is [mochimochi] if it says in Japanese. Bread? Soft cookie? Anyway, it was very delicious. It was also easy to eat as it was easy to make it. It ate it with my friend, and my friend said ''I want to eat again''. I mixed the caramel chip instead of the chocolate chip. And, the cocoa was mixed with a few cookie doughs. Both are also delicious. Thank you for a delicious recipe in the low calorie content.
AWESOME!!! Sitting here with a glass of milk and cookie in hand YUMM !! My batch made 30 perfect sized cookies and in 10 mins they were gone, every one loved them! I used splenda instead of sugar and kept every thing else the same ! Having tried other low cal cookies this is by far the best !A definite keeper !!! Thank you for posting this delicious recipe :) I will definitely be making these again most likely tonight !