1/5 Photos of Fabulously Easy Yorkshire Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
This is an inherited recipe from a member who no longer frequents Zaar. Keeping the mixture at room temp and then keeping the muffing cups as piping hot as possible before getting the mixture into them is the true key to success... the rosemary and cayenne give this a real " something extra". Enjoy ! ZWT REGION: England.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine flour and salt.
- 2With a handheld mixer add the milk, in a stream, until smooth.
- 3Add water and eggs and beat until combined well and bubbly.
- 4Let stand, covered, at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 6Divide drippings among eight muffin pan cups.
- 7Heat the cups in the oven until almost smoking.
- 8Beat batter until bubbly, stir in rosemary and cayenne, and divide among muffin cups.
- 9Bake 10 minutes in lower third of the oven without opening the oven door.
- 10Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for another 10 minutes until puffed, crisp and golden brown.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulously Easy Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: