Recipe by Luvinmyfamily
This recipe I actually got the idea for the recipe from "Secretly Delicious Spinach Pie", but I changed it so much it's really more like a whole new recipe. And OH MY! Delicious! I'm not a vegetarian, I love my meats, but I have friends who are and I made this for them. SO good! I'm telling you! Smells wonderful cooking and tastes as good as it smells. Very clean flavor. My friends and familiy all wanted the recipe! And now I'm sharing it with you! =D Enjoy!
Top Review by CraftScout
Truly Fabulous! I left out the mushrooms, and used Greek seasoning rather than the Mrs. Dash (because it felt like a Greek sort of dish), but other than that followed the recipe. :) This is definitely going into my Permanent Rotation file, and a great recipe for my weekly vegetarian dinner. Thank you so much for sharing.
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts (diced)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained well)
- 3 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix first six ingredients in bowl, set aside.
- Place two tortillas on the bottom of round pie dish. I use a glass one, but whatever works for you!
- Sprinkle the top of tortillas with 1 cup colby cheese. Sprinkle the spinach on top of cheese. And sprinkle artichoke hearts on top of spinach.
- Place another Tortilla on top of artichoke hearts and spinach and press down to flatten.
- Sprinkle another 1 cup of Colby cheese on top of tortilla.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of tortilla, its ok if it slides down the sides.
- Place in middle of the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Note: There may be a bit of juice when you first cut into it. Don't worry, everything is cooked, it's just the spinach juices. The juice goes away as you continue cutting.