Recipe by WiGal
This comes from my sister who also loves to cook. If you like coconut and are looking for something easy to put together, you will love this! A little goes a long ways b/c this is more like a candy.
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 473.18 ml sweetened coconut
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g milk chocolate chips
- 226.79 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs in pan and press down with a fork.
- Sprinkle coconut over the crumbs.
- Add the nuts and marshmallows.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave; spread over your bars; and cool.