Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This comes from my sister who also loves to cook. If you like coconut and are looking for something easy to put together, you will love this! A little goes a long ways b/c this is more like a candy.
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 473.18 ml sweetened coconut
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g milk chocolate chips
- 226.79 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs in pan and press down with a fork.
- Sprinkle coconut over the crumbs.
- Add the nuts and marshmallows.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave; spread over your bars; and cool.
Very good but cut into tiny squares as this is one rich bar! Thanks for posting!
OMG WiGal - I'm so lucky to be the first to find and try this recipe. It has everything - easy, quick to prepare and GREAT taste with all the things I love, who wouldn't like coconut and chocolate - yum. Very rich, so I cut into small pieces but DH and I both kept coming back for more. Couldn't find mini marshmellows here in Trinidad at the stores I went to so used regular size and cut them down. Worked out just fine. I'll be making this often when we have company (otherwise I'd eat them all myself) Made for "Newest Zaar Tag Game" By the way, I'll be back to post a photo once I get them downloaded.