- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can spinach, chopped and drained well
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped coarsely
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt the cheeses together; chop the Monterrey jack up into chunks to make it melt more quickly.
- Add olive oil to help it blend nicely.
- After the cheese is melted, add the spinach and artichokes, add garlic powder and stir well.
- Serve with baguette bread, crackers, or fresh veggies.