Recipe by Linda Lawson
This sloppy Joe recipe is the best my friends and family have ever tasted. Its quick, and great for summer meals. Small kids like this also. Enjoy! This was my grandmothers' recipe.
Top Review by amesandfires
This recipe was sweet and a bit boring- I guess kids would like it. I had to brighten it for my taste so I added 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, paprika and hot sauce, then it had a great flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, brown with onion
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks diced celery
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard