Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great dip recipe that is a classic at our house.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups boiled shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Refrigerate 4-5 hours before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers or chips.
I ate so much of this dip, I almost made myself sick. It is fabulous. Tasted rich and creamy but sort of spicy, too. Perfect with Escort crackers. Must get more shrimp so I can make it again. Thanks for the recipe.
WOW!! Very delicioso!! I used shrimp that was boiled in crab boil. Had a wonderful flavor that went well with the cream cheese and sour cream I served with crackers. A grand slam hit with us. Thank you Nurse Di.
This is our kind of dip!!! Excellent on an assortment of crackers and pita chips.