So good with steaks ! Or by themselves as an appetizer. Time does not include several hours for marinating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season mushrooms to your taste with salt and white pepper.
- 2Brush with alittle olive oil.
- 3(The 3 oz. is for marinade).
- 4Grill on a hot grill until soft, turning once- about 5-6 minutes.
- 5Remove from grill and let cool.
- 6Marinate several hours in a mixture of the olive oil,lime juice, garlic,shallot, rosemary and parsley.
- 7Drain and slice.
- 8Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: