Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this so I can play in the Asian Forum. :)
Make and share this Fabulous Peking Pork Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb lean pork, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces small-shaped pasta, such as corkscrew, cooked and drained
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- chopped scallion
- sliced almonds
- Mix dressing and set aside.
- In wok over high heat, stir-fry pork in oil just until lightly browned.
- Toss pork strips with dressing. Toss pasta with spinach, top with pork strips.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and almond slices, if desired.
Do yourself a favor and don't leave off the garnishes. The only change I made is that I had a mix of baby spinach and baby arugula. Very tasty.
i had to make a few changes based on ingredients on hand but nothing major. i used chicken instead of pork because i had it, i also coated the chicken with panko to give it a bit of texture. i thought i had sherry wine but i didnt so i subbed with 2 tbs white wine & 2 tbs sweet rice wine. after the chicken was cooked i put it in another dish, turned the heat off & the tossed the spinach & pasta together in the skillet to slightly wilt. topped with the chicken & we had a great meal! next time i would probably use a japanese noodle instead of the pasta. thanks for adding this one elmotoo, you picked a good'in.