1/2 Photos of Fabulous Peking Pork Pasta Salad
I found this so I can play in the Asian Forum. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb lean pork, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces small-shaped pasta, such as corkscrew, cooked and drained
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- chopped scallion
- sliced almonds
- 1Mix dressing and set aside.
- 2In wok over high heat, stir-fry pork in oil just until lightly browned.
- 3Toss pork strips with dressing. Toss pasta with spinach, top with pork strips.
- 4Garnish with chopped green onion and almond slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Peking Pork Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 1145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.9 g