Fabulous Peking Pork Pasta Salad
- 3⁄4 lb lean pork, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces small-shaped pasta, such as corkscrew, cooked and drained
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- chopped scallion
- sliced almonds
- Mix dressing and set aside.
- In wok over high heat, stir-fry pork in oil just until lightly browned.
- Toss pork strips with dressing. Toss pasta with spinach, top with pork strips.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and almond slices, if desired.