Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, fresh tasting Martini. Great for those who like anything mixed with vodka and like the taste of pears :)
- 1 piece of canned pears in light syrup (1/4 of whole pear)
- 36.97 ml light syrup, from canned pears
- 14.17 g simple syrup
- 1 lime, juice of
- 70.87 g vodka
- pear, slice (garnish) (optional)
- muddle the pear, pear syrup and simple syrup in cocktail shaker.
- Add other ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain into cocktail glass.
- Thinly slice the pear, and hang on martini glass.
My neighbor, who coincidentally lives in a cul-de-sac made these last evening. Yummy and nutritious ... The fresh pear slice on the side was a great way to get a fruit serving :)