Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy, very tasty salad that is sure to impress!
Make and share this Fabulous Pear & Chevre Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens (my favorite is the fresh herb mix!)
- 3 -6 ounces chevre cheese, crumbled
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pizzazz cranberry pecan salad mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle reduced-fat honey mustard dressing (annies all natural is great!)
- Place salad/lettuce mix in a bowl.
- Top with pears (cut up), dressing.
- Sprinkled with cheese and salad pizzazz! (Do not put together until close to serving!) Enjoy!
- (Add cooked chicken & serve with French bread for a great meal!).