A very easy, very tasty salad that is sure to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens (my favorite is the fresh herb mix!)
- 3 -6 ounces chevre cheese, crumbled
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pizzazz cranberry pecan salad mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle reduced-fat honey mustard dressing (annies all natural is great!)
- 1Place salad/lettuce mix in a bowl.
- 2Top with pears (cut up), dressing.
- 3Sprinkled with cheese and salad pizzazz! (Do not put together until close to serving!) Enjoy!
- 4(Add cooked chicken & serve with French bread for a great meal!).
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Pear & Chevre Salad
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
pizzazz cranberry pecan salad mix
reduced-fat honey mustard dressing