Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Every time I take this to a party, someone wants the recipe. They're surprised to find out it's so easy. This is so flavorful! And it's really an attractive dish to serve too!
- 5 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caesar salad dressing
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and toss well.
- Pour on dressing, mix well.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
I was hoping for a better result, but I think the deli meats as well as being too salty, were boring. I would try it again with home cooked ham and turkey. Your recipe was good, but the meats weren't to our taste.
Made this and took it to a BBQ this last weekend. The host had just put all the salads/side dishes out for everyone and this pasta salad was practically GONE by time I got to the bowl for a helping. I think the whole thing was gone in 5 minutes! Lovely salad. I left out the boiled eggs, but will add when I make this again.