Recipe by MizzNezz
Every time I take this to a party, someone wants the recipe. They're surprised to find out it's so easy. This is so flavorful! And it's really an attractive dish to serve too!
Top Review by The Queen Bag
I was hoping for a better result, but I think the deli meats as well as being too salty, were boring. I would try it again with home cooked ham and turkey. Your recipe was good, but the meats weren't to our taste.
- 5 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caesar salad dressing