Recipe by mollypaul
This is a HUGE hit at any of our dinner parties when I make it as bread. It's absolutely fabulous as pizza dough and is the single most requested recipe in my repertoire.
Top Review by Normaone
Molly53, I really liked your recipe, except that I needed to add an extra cup of flour in order for the dough to ball up. But, once done, it was wonderful and I will for sure make it again. Thanks for sharing!
- 236.59 ml water
- 36.97 ml olive oil
- 6.16 ml salt
- 36.97 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 44.37 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 7.39 ml yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in order in your bread machine using the regular bread cycle.
- If you want pizza dough, use the"dough" setting and roll out flat on a floured surface.
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Spray your cooking pan with Pam.
- You can also sprinkle a little cornmeal on the pan if you wish.
- Lay dough out on your pan and cover with cling film OR apply a little extra olive oil over the surface of the dough.
- Let rise for 1/2 hour.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, apply toppings and continue baking until toppings are done.
- If you wish to make a freeform loaf: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Form loaf on a prepared baking sheet, cover with cling and let rise until doubled.
- Bake until golden brown and sounds hollow when thumped (about 30 minutes).
- Remove to a cooling rack and lightly coat with butter while still hot for a tender crust.