1/1 Photo of Fabulous Marbled Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This cheesecake is all about the silky smooth texture that is the real standout. Cheesecake can take on any flavor, but this is the classic cheesecake dessert. I have a lot of low-calorie cheesecake recipes, but this is the REAL deal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml walnuts, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- 4 (907.18 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (Not Evaporated)
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 85.04 g semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-in springform pan.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, flour then vanilla.
- 4Measure 1-1/2 cups batter into medium bowl. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Spoon half the vanilla batter into prepared pan then half the chocolate batter.
- 5Repeat process ending with chocolate batter. With metal spatula or table knife, gently swirl batter to marble.
- 6Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Marbled Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.2
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 214.1 mg
- Sodium 455.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g