Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cheesecake is all about the silky smooth texture that is the real standout. Cheesecake can take on any flavor, but this is the classic cheesecake dessert. I have a lot of low-calorie cheesecake recipes, but this is the REAL deal.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (Not Evaporated)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-in springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, flour then vanilla.
- Measure 1-1/2 cups batter into medium bowl. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Spoon half the vanilla batter into prepared pan then half the chocolate batter.
- Repeat process ending with chocolate batter. With metal spatula or table knife, gently swirl batter to marble.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The title of this recipe says it all! Awesome cheesecake, restaurant quality (if not better!!). I had to make a few subs - when I went looking for graham cracker crumbs I didn't have enough so I used oreo crumbs instead and subbed crushed slivered almonds for the walnuts. I did keep the measurements the same and it worked perfectly. I covered the finished cheesecake with a chocolate glaze and decorated with more almonds. Beautiful to look at, delicious to eat! Thanks for posting this recipe, it definitely will be made again.