Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Low calorie, compatible for diebetics (one serving equals 1 1/2 veggie and 1 fat) great flavor and a bit different
- 1 cup eggplant, cubed
- 1 cup zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup green pepper, cubed
- 1 cup tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 lb mushroom, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a large baking dish & mix well.
- Bake in a 350f oven for 40 minutes.
- Stir once or twice, gently.
Great recipe! Very tasty and a great way to cook veggies. In the future I'm going to throw some tofu in as well. Great addition to pasta!
this truly is fabulous !!! I made a batch 3x size.. didnt alter anything i served this with "Recipe#68955" and it was a perfect combination off flavors! thanks alot for this recipe it is different and very tasty. easy to make , healthy and a great side dish.