Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy low-fat hot fudge recipe.
Make and share this Fabulous Hot Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Place the first 3 ingredients into a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup (or tall sided microwave safe container).
- Whisk the dry ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and no trace of lumps exists.
- Add 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons boiling water to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or until quite thick , stirring midway.
- Keep a careful watch on it (It should not overflow but it will boil up quite a bit).
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla.