Prep 3 mins
Cook 4 mins
A quick and easy low-fat hot fudge recipe.
Make and share this Fabulous Hot Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the first 3 ingredients into a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup (or tall sided microwave safe container).
- Whisk the dry ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and no trace of lumps exists.
- Add 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons boiling water to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or until quite thick , stirring midway.
- Keep a careful watch on it (It should not overflow but it will boil up quite a bit).
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla.