A quick and easy low-fat hot fudge recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the first 3 ingredients into a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup (or tall sided microwave safe container).
- 2Whisk the dry ingredients together until thoroughly mixed and no trace of lumps exists.
- 3Add 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons boiling water to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- 4Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or until quite thick , stirring midway.
- 5Keep a careful watch on it (It should not overflow but it will boil up quite a bit).
- 6Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Hot Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g