1/2 Photos of Fabulous Hot Chocolate
Don't look at the calories just make it and enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (4 ounce) German sweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 6 cups milk, heated
- 1In a saucepan, mix condensed milk and chocolate pieces.
- 2Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
- 3Cool to room Temperature.
- 4Fold in the whipped cream.
- 5Use now, or store covered in the fridge for up to one week.
- 6To make the hot chocolate spoon a 1/4 cup of chocolate mix into a mug, add 1/2 cup of hot milk, stir and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (2269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g