Mmmmm.... cheesy, buttery and garlicy.... what could be yummier!!!
Make and share this Fabulous Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius (not sure how hot this is in Fahrenheit).
- Slice each bun into 3/4 inch slices (if you slice on an angle it will make the actual pieces bigger)and place on a baking tray covered in baking paper.
- Crush the garlic, add to the combined margarine, oil, parmesan and parsley. Mix well.
- Spread thickly onto the slices of bread and bake in the oven checking every 2 minutes or so. Timing will depend on how crisp you like your bread. Not usually longer than 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with anything!
- Tip: Don't be scared to put on too much of the garlic mix -- remember that it has parmesan and parsley in it which bulks it up!