- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 25 large marshmallows
- 13 ounces chocolate chips
- 13 ounces hershey chocolate (broken in pieces)
- 2 ounces bakers unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar, butter, milk, vanilla in a large pot.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes, still stirring.
- Turn off heat and mix in marshmallows until dissolved.
- Mix in chocolates and beat with wooden spoon until all is melted, smooth and shiny.
- Mix in nuts and pour into containers or whatever.