Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From TOH magazine. I love fresh fruit--and this salad is sooo chock-full of fresh fruit, that it is well-named! I can't make the dressing for myself (due to a food intolerance), but I think it would make a tasty dressing. Cook time is the minimum of 1 hour chilling time.
- 1 medium honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium kiwi, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 2 medium firm ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 large granny smith apple, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit except the apple and bananas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in bananas and apple. Combine the lemonade concentrate and pudding mix. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Made this salad to share at a neighborhood potluck &, needless to say, it was a huge hit! Even had to come back home & make a handful of copies of the recipe! Absolutely wonderful combo of fruit flavors & I'll be keeping the recipe on hand to make again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag]