Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Found this gem on the Gooseberry Patch website! A refreshing fruit salad for the warmer months and perfect for picnics, showers or any type of event!! Note - cooking time is freezing time.
- 8 ounces maraschino cherries, drained
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits, reserving juice
- 2 pints frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into a 13"x9" cake pan; freeze.
- Cut into squares and place on plates, bowls or lettuce leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Yum, Yum!! This was a perfect addition to the menu I made for my sister's baby shower! I followed the instructions and it turned out perfect!
I took this to a church supper, Went over great with the kids.