Recipe by Lorac
A "Fab" summer salad! Packaged salad greens layered with mandarin oranges, red onion, feta cheese, and roasted walnuts, drizzled with raspberry vinaigrette before serving.
Top Review by TexasHurricane
This is definitely fabulous! I was making it just for me so I used one of those individual fruit cups of mandarian oranges and just cut back on everything else and the outcome was fantastic! The rasberry vinaigrette blends so well with the other ingredients. Great for a hot summer day!
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, roasted
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Roasted walnuts: Preheat oven to 350°F, spread walnuts on a cookie sheet and bake 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Salad: On a serving plate, layer greens, orange segments, onion, feta cheese and roasted walnuts.
- Drizzle with raspberry dressing before serving.