1/1 Photo of Fabulous Frozen Green Beans
Green beans out of season ? - no time to shop ? - too hot to cook ? - no time to cook ? You will treasure this recipe! Be sure to use "whole" frozen green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave beans according to package directions and drain.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet, add onions and sautee over medium low heat until they begin to yellow.
- 3Add bread crumbs and seasonings and saute 1 minute.
- 4Add green beans and saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Frozen Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g