Recipe by Expat in Holland
This is a simple yet fabulous recipe for a quick dinner with lots of flavor. You can substitute any mild white fish for the flounder. Served with a green vegetable and rice, it makes a lovely dinner.
Top Review by amharvey9
This dish was really good. I took berry271's advise and only used 1/4 cup of honey. I didn't have green onions so I added green peppers and yellow onions. I also didn't have the sesame seeds but we didn't seem to miss it. We had it will steamed broccoli and yellow rice. Maybe next time i will add the sesame seeds...but the Hubby loved it!
- 24 ounces flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine honey, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Lay out flounder fillets, in single layer, on greased baking dish.
- Season with pepper.
- Pour honey mixture over top of fillets.
- Bake, in preheated 400°F oven, for 12 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and diced green onions.