Recipe by CobraLimes
This may sound weird, but it's a winner. People don't quite know what they are tasting, but always ask for the recipe. It's easy and delicious. Please try it!
Top Review by luvmybge
I love to find new appetizers and this sounded weird enough for me to make. But .. I must say that this is not a keeper in my house. The herring that I found in wine sauce was in a 12 ounce jar... but I don't think that little bit of difference would have changed the recipe.
- 1 (13 ounce) jar herring in wine sauce, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) canof chopped black olives (diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle chili sauce, to taste